Friday, August 8, 2008

I'm spiritually exhausted and as a result, my weight loss as slowed a bit. I just have to work harder is all. We're getting married in 57 days and thats enough time to get down to 250, which was the goal, when this started. it'll be tough going, but i think i can do it.

when i say spiritually exhausted, i mean it, i'm in such a general funk right now. mostly concernign work and money, and when those things bother you, its hard to forget about them considering how important they are. its lame, i know, and typical. but its tough to not let them bother you.

thankfully maggie is extremely patient and is giving me the benefit of the doubt as far as that is concerned, but i don't want to wear out her patience. i'd like some really good news, really soon.

2 comments:

Margot said...

Work and money are important, and they concern quite a bit of our lives. Those 2 things also haunt me and the Phil. It's hard not to think of these things, but I think it might be a lot easier for you to think of good things right now. It's a stressful time, and I've had plenty stressful moments myself in the last couple of years. Things work out. Sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's easy. Man, how come I'm in such a good mood? Work sucks!
Know that I'm proud of both you and Maggie and I can't wait to see you two get married! You've come so far since I first met you, and now that I'm getting all sentimental and sort of teary... I'm going to be off. I'll catch you on the flip side.

Lily & Lilacs said...

There's a reason that Maslow's pyramid has survived this long. Don't fret... when the bottom of the pyramid get's taken care of then you can start working on the rest. When I start stressing about paying bills, etc. I stop and think about how many of us are in the same boat right now!! "We're all of us not alone."